Read the following instructions carefully, a link to the online application will be provided at the bottom of this page.
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS - Please go to http://admissions.nsula.edu/international-admission for the international admission criteria.
New Applicants: Click on the “First Time User Account Creation” link to create an application LOGIN ID and PIN#. Your LOGIN ID can be up to nine characters (any combination of letters and numbers). Your PIN# must be six numbers. Once complete click on “Login”.
Returning Applicants (to continue your application, or check on your admission status):
· Enter your existing LOGIN ID and PIN# and click on “Login”.
· On the “Application Menu”, select the application you would like to continue, or “New” to create a new application.
· Once complete, click on “Login”.
Select an Application Type
· First Time Freshman – A high school graduate, who is has never attended a university/college after graduation.
· International First Time Freshman – Non-Citizen, high school graduate, who is has never attended a university/college after graduation.
· Non-Traditional First Time Freshman – 25 years and older, and never attended a university/college after graduation.
· First Time Freshman Home-Schooled – home school graduate, never attended a university/college after graduation.
· Transfer with 18 + Hours – Transferring from another institution with 18+hours earned.
· Transfer with < 18 Hours – Transferring from another institution with less than 18 hours earned.
· International Transfer – Non-Citizen, transferring from another institution.
· Readmit – Previously attended NSU as an undergraduate. (Does not include high school dual enrollment.)
· Semester Visitor – A non-degree visiting student at NSU, pursuing an undergraduate degree at another institution.
Select an Admission Term
Spring, Summer, or Fall
Fill out the application. Any item marked as * is a required field, and must be completed before continuing to the next section. A checklist is provided to help you complete it. You can complete each section in any order you wish. If you want to save the application and finish later, click on “Finish Later” at any time. Once your application is complete, all sections are marked as complete (√) and your application is ready for submission. Please make sure once you have completed the application to click on "Application is Complete" to submit the application.
Application Fee Please mail a check or money order made payable to "NSU" for $20 ($30 for international applicants) to NSU Office of Admissions, Student Services Center, Suite 235, Natchitoches, LA 71497. Undergraduate applicants may also pay the fee by visiting the Office of Admissions in Natchitoches. Any application fee not received after the 14th class day will be assessed to the student's account if he/she is enrolled in classes.
After Completing the Online Application